Monday, March 19, 2012

BROS BEFORE HOS : A MAN THING

     We as men find ourselves trying to live up to the guy code set by generations before us.  I personally will wear any color i want to wear.  I would wear a pink shirt, pink shoes, and have a fly Steve Harvey suit that was pink.  I don't fall into the trap of letting another man tell me what manly is and what being a wimp is.  I grew up around my father on alternate weekends after the divorce.  I can't comment on how all families raised their men but i can comment on how my black Southern father brought me up. My weekends with my father were spent camping, horseback riding, bar b.queuing, and shooting my fathers guns. We are all so concerned about being strong men that sometimes we forget to be the best human being we can be.  I am confused quite often about why men feel that it's so important to put on the tough guy role?  If another man doesn't think that my actions are manly enough... well i guess i would have to show them what a real man does when his man hood is questioned.
     We are raised to be the best men we can be.  The strongest, the bravest, the one in control of any situation.  Homosexuality is the polar opposite of being a real man.  God didn't create Adam and Evan, or Eve and Amanda.  I think it's a sickening situation the way homosexuality is now pushed on society.  We have television, magazines, movies, that all have same sex eroticism.  The Devils media connection is undermining the world.  Are you man enough to stand alone for what's right?  Or will you fall in line and follow the leader.     

No comments:

Post a Comment